Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help Please !!! Can Anyone tell me how this is done ?

Can any tell me how this was done....i know how to do an animated background...but i dont know how he animated the board
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0067054aHsW.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	85742  

Default Re: Help Please !!! Can Anyone tell me how this is done ?

Hello, ItzMeeBee, welcome to the forum.
    If I were to try this in Xara3D with a board or button, I would use the Step animation to create multiple pages, each with a copy of the same button, and each button with a different frame of an animated gif applied to it as a texture. If you already know how to animate the background, this should get you what you want.

I am not sure how flexible the board/button design is, since I have never really used them myself, but the shape to hold the animated gif texture could certainly be an imported shape, if the board or button isn't amenable, and that I have tried, and it works.

Mike
    Last edited by simsmj; 05 December 2011 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Added more info.

HI im Marcelo

I too need learn to make that..... that is popular in tagged.com

u can explain more simple, mi english no good..

I would use the Step animation to create multiple pages, each with a copy of the same button, and each button with a different frame of an animated gif applied to it as a texture

i no found in xara3d 7 how see multipage...i try w/select all, in board.....

thanks

What am I missing here?
    Several times I have looked at this post and still don't understand. Is there supposed to be an animation? If so I don't see it.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Hi, Larry,
    the posted image was a jpeg, so it couldn't animate, but it was clear from the text what was wanted. I will explain in more detail how to achieve this once I have played a bit further with the button or board. As I said, I don't really use them, and I think there are restrictions with them.

Mike