Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Facebook -- Google+ templates?

I have seen a couple of other product out there on custom or template pages for facebook, Google+, ??? what ever flavor of the week crops up.

Does WD7 or other Xara product have an answer to Google+ or facebook for customized pages? I really dislike the boring look on facebook and would like to offer custom page to my sites.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I have been out of circulation for a few years.

Thanks,
    Philphoto

Default Re: Facebook -- Google+ templates?

The HTML output of Xara software is not suited to such applications. I doubt you'll find anyone on TG who has used it for such a purpose, but it's possible I'm wrong.

Default Re: Facebook -- Google+ templates?

pauland:
    Thanks for the information. High Impact Graphics is doing a program but they want to charge my the month for your use of the page. HIG had everyone try it out then after 2 weeks, we were told it was going to be available for purchase -- by the month -- rental license really. I did not expect it would be free, even though nothing was mentioned about a charge coming. I would not begrudge an enterprise making money. Just that I had to spend time learning how to use it ( not a lot of time) and get everything assembled, then to be told I could not just buy, I had to rent -- Well I have been trying to find another solution since then.

Maybe Xara folks are reading?? I am willing to buy? Could be a good service to offer our clients. All of my clients have sites and a social presence as well.
    Just a thought,
    philphoto