Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Audio Player widget not working

When I try to create the audio player widget, the step where you add files to the playlist does not work. The previous steps do work up through the point where you upload individual song selections. But when you click 'add', nothing appears in the playlist box. Has anyone had this problem? Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Audio Player widget not working

If you're referring to the Magix Audio Player widget then you can only add MP3 files to the playlist, if it's not working check that you're not trying to add another audio file type to the playlist.

Thanks, I just found that out. Too bad there is no documentation that explains this.

I agree Tom. There should be more documentation from Magix about their media player. It's pretty much of a guessing game.

Where do I find the Magix Media Player widget? It's not in my widgets folder. I have XDP7 installed from CD.

Thanks,

Allen

OK. Nevermind.

Emily Latella

I am trying to find the Audio Player Widget. I have WD7 Premium and it is not in the media widget gallery. Any suggestions?

babby

I think it's been removed by Xara, it's no longer appearing in the WD7P Gallery here either.
    Perhaps MAGIX requested this.