Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Patch worked fine without a hitch. Download, closed IE5.0, clicked Start .. Run .. browse to directory .. voila version 1.0c

Soquili [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Again, please be aware that copying the temporary files created by the patch program could damage your Xara X installation. In particular, copying these files will almost certainly leave you with a mix of old a new versions that will cause very strange problems with the program that will be very difficult for us to solve.

If the patch is failing part way thought the progress bar, it probably indicates that the patch program is not finding the exact versions of all the files it needs to patch. If this is the case, uninstalling Xara X (using the Add / Remove programs part of the control panel), deleting the Xara X folder from your computer (if it is still present) and then reinstalling may solve these problems. (Thanks Klaus for pointing this out).

Hi,
    I followed the directions above. I uninstalled Xara X then reinstalled from the CD and then ran the patch and it worked fine!

Thanks!