Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Message Box

Default Message Box

Hello I need to create a message box for my web site. At present I've just got a 'contact us' link that then opens the e-mail programme the customer is using so they can send a message. What I would like is for customers to be able to fill in an enquiry form rather than open their e-mail programme. I am using WD6 Can this be done?

Default Re: Message Box

http://phpfmg.sourceforge.net/
    Hi I use the above generator which produces almost any type of form for your website you could wish including multiple choice sections. It generates the html which you place in a place holder and the file that you download is loaded to your server.

If I can make it work anyone else will find it a doddle

ken

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: Message Box

Hi arjay,

If I remember correctly, version 6 had some form widgets in the design gallery.

Simply open the designs gallery (Shift+F10) and go to the Form Widgets folder. There you will find several form widgets, many of which are contact forms. If you need something a bit more custom, there is also a jotform widget that will let you create a custom form.

I hope that helps.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.