Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Shopping Cart use

Hi I am trialling web designer 7 premium but there are a few things I am trying to find out before purchasing.
    I use RomanCart shopping programme and want to know if I can integrate this into my Xara website. RomanCart provide html to include in your own website but can't see how to do this. I use MS Publisher at the moment but am looking to change.
    Thanks
    Nigel
    Last edited by gwpriester; 26 December 2011 at 02:38 PM. Reason: corrected typo in subject line

Default Re: Shopping Cart use

Welcome to TalkGraphics Nigel

If RomanCart provides an HTML script, you can add this to the page using a placeholder.

In the Help menu go to Xara Web Designer Premium Help... > Index and do a search for Placeholder Objects. It will explain how and where to insert the code. This may vary depending on where the code goes. Some of the code may have to go in the HEAD area and some the BODY. The Help file will explain all this.

If you still need help, we'll be here.

Thanks for that. Is this possible to try out in the trial version as I don't seem to be able to get it to work. There doesn't seem to be a way of creating a text panel to convert into an html input.

The trial version is fully functional for 30 days so it shouldn't be a problem.