Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default new website - www.dnatourism.com

Just before the end of the year I brought two websites online, one of them www.dnatourism.com, strictly b2b for a receptive tour operator in the USA. Image size of some of the pictures was adjusted with photo software, but everything else is done exclusively in Xara Web Designer 7.
    Great software - I am an absolute newbie when it comes to website design and had tried several different options but finally settled on Xara, because I felt that it would be the best and easiest solution to design a decent website.
    The only thing I struggled with was the Eyecatcher widget I used, I wish it would allow more control. I did not want the numbers of the pictures showing, but could not find an "easy" way to accomplish this. I know it can be done with HTML placeholder, but by the time I found this solution I did not want to go back to change the design, especially since I have different sets of pictures on different pages.

Default Re: new website - www.dnatourism.com

Your Next Page triangle link is out of whack. Have a look at the mouse off and the mouse over versions. They need to be centered.

Default Re: new website - www.dnatourism.com

Hello dpostl. To delete the numbers, do the following :

Click on your widget so that all the pictures open
    Go to Page and Layer Gallery on the side bar (assuming you have already opened it in Utilities > Galleries >Page & Layer Gallery)
    Go to Mouse Off and unlock the red padlock
    Right click on Repeating Group and select Delete repeating object.

The font on the website is very small so perhaps you could make it the next size up. Most websites utilise 11px and 12px. The navigation could also be slightly larger, especially the side navbar. On my iphone, even when I enlarge your site, the navbar is still very small and too close together, which makes it difficult to push the button you want. I have little fingers so larger men sized fingers might end up pushing two buttons together by mistake. Space them out a bit (go to Edit Navigation Bar) so that it is accessible to all users.

Nice clean site, but a little bit small in scale.