Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This is my first time here. I was just wondering if anyone has Ulead Photo Express - and if so, what sort of things can be done with it. I have a KIDS CORNER poetry page and I decided to start creating my own little characters with my PaintBox. Now I'm wondering if it might be possible to save the drawing created in PaintBox in Ulead, and then do some more work on it there. Has anyone done that before? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    IP

This is my first time here. I was just wondering if anyone has Ulead Photo Express - and if so, what sort of things can be done with it. I have a KIDS CORNER poetry page and I decided to start creating my own little characters with my PaintBox. Now I'm wondering if it might be possible to save the drawing created in PaintBox in Ulead, and then do some more work on it there. Has anyone done that before? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    IP

What formats can you save to in Paintbox? I'm not really sure of this program, but the easiest way is to check what paintbox will export to, then check what you can import into Photo Express.

There should be at least one format that both can share.

Also, what type of characters are you creating? Are you drawing them? You could try a drawing package like Xara X or Corel Draw. What would you like to do with the art once you have it in Photo Express?

Cheers,

T
    IP

I don't know much about this app. I have Photo Express 3 SE (came with my webcam) and I have created some cover art with it. But, that was in 2000. I'm wondering what is the lates version and if it's any good.

PE 3 SE was VERY limited (of course) but I could do some decent work with it, I have to say. Strange enough, most of my 3D beveled text turned out better than my Photoshop styles text treatments on print.

Let me know of the latest verion, anyone.

Thanks.

RJ Swift [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    IP