Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How to create a pop up photo gallery

Ok I got it t owork, but now heres my issue. I have 3 seperate items for sale on a template. I have stacked 3 pictures for each item. But in hte popup it is scrolling thru all hte items popups (9) pictures when I have only 3 stacked on each item for sale? so There must be a way to seperate them?

Thanks so much, Sorry for being a noobie

Im assuming I need to make seperate gallery folders for each item. with only the photos for that item. That way it doesnt include all photos onthe page with popup gallery enabled?? But I dont know how to do that? Just a thought?

I have tried everything I could think of. I have 3 seperate items listed on a page, next to each seperate is a small photo and when you click on it it enlarges. I did "stack" photos to one of the items.

BUt the problem is the pictures from the other items are showing up in each others popup window when you scroll tru the popup photos. I cant find a way to isolate 3 stacked pictures from a seperate stack of 3 pictures form a different item?

Neodeist, I even took your example and stacked 3 of my photos on hte bottom of the page. But now they show your photos when scrolling thru the popup pics. and Your photos show my pics?

Is this just not possible with the software?

Think it's only possible - if at all - by adjusting the HighSlide code and that can't be done in Xara. Could be wrong. If I don't find anything I'm sure someone else will :-)
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Ok, keep me posted if you (or anyone ) finds out anything on this.

and again, I really appreciate your help