Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: JotForm

Default JotForm

Went to the JotForm site and made up a form how do I see now get it into my Xara page. - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

Default Re: JotForm

Did you create the form in Xara or on the JotForm site?

Gary, I had already gone to the JotForm site and design a contact form. Then went to the Xara widget and it took me back to JotForm.

I have figured out how to get the form on my site and when I preview it works - allows me to fill in the form and submit - - then it dissappears and nothing is showing on the page! There is probably a way to get it to say thank you or something in JotForm but I am finding it very difficult to move around or find how/where to go in the program. I have used their search and when I try to follow the directions I can't find what they say to do.

Right now, I have a black background on my site and the JotForm has a light background behind the heading text so it shows up but the black text over the other boxes does not. I would like to change the text size and color but don't find a way to do so.

Anyway, tks for the help. - jb

Edit - OK, I found the text edit tools - duh!

Still haven't found how to put a "Thank you" after form disappears.

Edit #2 - I can change the font, size, etc. on the heading but if I click on one of the other items like email address, etc, and then click on "form style" and highlight the text, when I then click on the "font size" the menu changes back to another menu - I can find no way to change any font sizes or colors except the heading.
    Last edited by jeb; 08 December 2011 at 08:37 PM.
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

Within jotform click on the 'setup and embed' button, then click on thank you, select 'thank you message' click 'next' then use the wordprocessor lite thing to change the text, size. font and colour etc, then click 'finish' or you can re-direct to either the standard jotform page or your own page, just enter the url.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk