Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Does any one know where I can download Corel Draw 7 with of course photopaint?

I got wiped out by a trojan and had to format my disc twice in two days. I have lost/cannot find the discs (it is an old program, a long time ago).

I was able to burn a copy of the installed file, but when I try to run the exe it complains about non entries in the registry (understandably).

I also have an old copy of the registry, which may well have those entries, but if I install that it will play havoc with my reconstruction so far. Also, I may be missing .dll files from the systems files which I did NOT save, for obvious reasons.

As far as I know, Photopaint 7/Draw 7 is the last version that will work on Win95. All the rest require 98 and above.

Any help gratefuly received.

Scuroflusso
    IP

Does any one know where I can download Corel Draw 7 with of course photopaint?

I got wiped out by a trojan and had to format my disc twice in two days. I have lost/cannot find the discs (it is an old program, a long time ago).

I was able to burn a copy of the installed file, but when I try to run the exe it complains about non entries in the registry (understandably).

I also have an old copy of the registry, which may well have those entries, but if I install that it will play havoc with my reconstruction so far. Also, I may be missing .dll files from the systems files which I did NOT save, for obvious reasons.

As far as I know, Photopaint 7/Draw 7 is the last version that will work on Win95. All the rest require 98 and above.

Any help gratefuly received.

Scuroflusso
    IP

Hi,
    I think that Corel will replace your discs for a registered user but you must pay for it. Several years ago it was $15.00. May have changed. This isn't first hand knowledge. Hope it helps you.

Cheryl
    IP