Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Coming to a theatre near you...nah just goofing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I think this came out pretty well [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It was all modelled in Cinema 4d.

The trees were made from splines and I am quite happy with how they came out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cheers.

Stu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mountains.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	14510  

Coming to a theatre near you...nah just goofing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I think this came out pretty well [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It was all modelled in Cinema 4d.

The trees were made from splines and I am quite happy with how they came out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cheers.

Stu.

Oh ya let me know if the levels and contrast are better now on Windows gamma of my images as I changed my white point on my monitor [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.

Stu,

Trees are nice and the gama setting is much better.

--Randy

Looks nice. One question though, what is that blue spot on the left side of the pic in the mountains!?

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Thanks Guys.

I am glad I have got that gamma sorted [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Steve that would be a hole [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ,that I missed,but it looks kinda like water though eh.

I actually had a pool of water about where that hole is with front rocks as a water line,but I couldnt quite get the effect I wanted with a hand painted bump map for the ripples and waves at the shore edge so I chucked it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.