Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I created a graphic with the outline drawing tool, made it navy blue. But when I try to print, it's black. I've saved as ufo, tif and gif, and always the same.

How can I make it print in color?

Thanks!
    IP

I created a graphic with the outline drawing tool, made it navy blue. But when I try to print, it's black. I've saved as ufo, tif and gif, and always the same.

How can I make it print in color?

Thanks!
    IP

Maybe its your printer, or paper. Do other colors come out ok? How about the settings on the printer software?
    IP

Grafixman is right.. I have tested the same thing.. and its working fine with me as well...

why dont you try - re-install your printer driver.. or for testing open the same JPEG in some other software like WORD / PowerPoint / Adobe to see if this is Ulead or your Printer giving this error.

normally... printer driver is the reason for this error..

check your Default printer as well...
    IP

I've had the same problem you describe. The blue ink is just very dark and tends to look almost black. You may be able to get a acceptable result if you choose a much lighter shade of blue than you want for your graphic. The actual print may be closer to the shade of blue that you are after.
    - Andrew
    IP

I think you're right, Steve! I found later that when I just lightened the blue tremendously it worked out alright! Now to apply that to a graphic I did previously and had problems with. . .

Thanks!
    IP