Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Computer error code 0641

Hi Guys
    Bought a pgm from Roxio "Easy CD and DVD burning". Tried installing it but get error code 0641. Tried run - services.msc -- to make sure Windows Installer was running. It was.
    What is error code 0641 --

I have had trouble with Roxio before "Creator 7.5" could not get it removed from my computer. Could there still be vestiges of that PGM causing problems?

Default Re: Computer error code 0641

Problem solved using the following!

Click on the Windows Start button and then click the "Run" option. In the run field, type "CMD," and then click the "OK" button. The MS DOS window should now appear with a blinking cursor.

Type in the following command: "msiexec /unregister" and then click the "Enter" key

Type the code: msiexec /regserver followed by "Enter" one last time. Check if your install will now work at this point; the installer should now have unregistered and registered in a work manner

Thanks for all of your support -- I am a long time member -- mostly graphics and photography --Ron

Read more: How to Fix Windows Installer Error 1601 | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5325924_fix-...#ixzz1fm7cscNt