Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is there a limit in how many pages you could create in one website ??

hello everyone im new to xara. i been non-stop creating a store online website. im in the last steps creating the shopping cart. but theres one step i can't get threw. been having this problem for a week and i still can't fix it. But is there a limit in how many pages you could create using xara web designer 7 preimum, windows. 7. intel 7 ? for some pages, the pages works good. but when they click on others, it appears nothing but codes. the same settings i have for the that works, i have the samething for the one's that don't. i really don't know whats the problem. im really stress out with this. please anybody out there who knows what im talking about. help me plz !

thank you. Jessefl.

Default Re: Is there a limit in how many pages you could create in one website ??

Welcome to TalkGraphics

You guys getting any of this snow?

If the site is posted on your web server, try refreshing the page. Sometimes there is residual garbage left over.

The size is only limited by your computer memory, but I have found the larger the site the slower the editing goes.

Default Re: Is there a limit in how many pages you could create in one website ??

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics

You guys getting any of this snow?

If the site is posted on your web server, try refreshing the page. Sometimes there is residual garbage left over.
    The size is only limited by your computer memory, but I have found the larger the site the slower the editing goes.
    hey thanks for replying really.. i have try refreshing the page but still the samething.
    i have over 400 pages and still counting. I really don't know whats going on.
    Right now as i type im uploading the website, to see if it does anything.
    so right now im waiting. i have another post. where i have the links in what im talkinga bout.
    thanks again.

Have a look at this Workbook http://www.xaraxone.com/webxealot/wo...kbook%201.html

Breaking your site up into smaller units might be the answer.

Or as Chris pointed out in your other thread, making sure your HTML pages have an extension is important.

When you save your site prior to publishing, save your site as index.html (all lower case) and see if this helps. This will force all of your pages to export with an .html extension.

cool i will try that. thanks.

Unhappy Re: Is there a limit in how many pages you could create in one website ??

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Have a look at this Workbook http://www.xaraxone.com/webxealot/wo...kbook%201.html

Breaking your site up into smaller units might be the answer.

Or as Chris pointed out in your other thread, making sure your HTML pages have an extension is important.

When you save your site prior to publishing, save your site as index.html (all lower case) and see if this helps. This will force all of your pages to export with an .html extension.
    hey yea i got you now what you mean. yea pretty much this will work. i have 400 pages, so its going to be alot work