Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Youtube Ho to create a stretchy text panel in Xara Designer Pro 7

I thought that I posted this last night, but I gues it didn't save. In any case...

Here is a video tutorial that I did over at Xara Users that shows how to create a stretchy text panel that extends as you add new text. I hope you find it useful.

Eric
    Last edited by bcire68; 05 December 2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: forgot the link
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Default Re: Ho to create a stretchy text panel in Xara Designer Pro 7

I would have sworn that I responded to this asking why you do not post it here on TG since you have posted here on TG and you can post videos here just as easily. But it must be my memory playing tricks on me.

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Hi Gary,

My post must have taken the wrong exit on the information super highway. Strange...

In answer to your question. I don't seem to be able to post video here (or at least I don't have the icon to do it). I am talking with Frances about my permissions.

Also it can't be a bad thing to provide some exposure to the huge number of resources (tutorials, clipart, templates and other freebies) available at Xara Users.
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    My Club. My Album.

JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Sorry for the double post then. I looked for it but couldn't find it. Strange. I must be going blind in my middle age.
    My Club. My Album.

Is there a way to do this in Xara Web Designer 7?