Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hey, compaired to a puppy with muddy feet, two love birds fishing from a dock, a bunny and a baby chick, this is violent!

- Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DogFight02.jpg 
Views:	671 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	3013  
    •Bob

Hey, compaired to a puppy with muddy feet, two love birds fishing from a dock, a bunny and a baby chick, this is violent!

- Bob
    •Bob

Another good one Bob...but are the teeth a little too "wolfish" for the little guy?

Mickie

I might feel worse about the bunny if I was not looking out my window at the moment watching a bunny chow down on my garden

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

<a href="http://www.xaraxone.com">
    The Xara Xone </a>

I can see now if the dog getting his teeth knocked out may be mistaken for a rabbit. But they're both dogs.

Normally his ears would hang down, but since his head got spun around (as you can see from his neck) his ears are flying out. And he has a long tail.

I wouldn't draw a rabbit fighting that dog. That would be just plain silly. This way makes for a much more realistic drawing.

-Bob.
    •Bob

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Bob -- Even when you turn to violence you steal a smile from me. Great cartoon humour there!

Your little dog very much reminds me of my little dog. She's had her own bad run of luck in the last week. Dixie was sick. She wasn't eating or pooping and was quite lethargic. When she started shaking we rushed her to the vet. The vet prodded etc and thought she might have a blockage. X-rays were performed and the vet noted a possible "plastic" injested mass -- she recommended surgery. Within minutes little Dixie (the eleven pound Westie who looks like a puppy) was split open. It turns out the "plastic" was just food and the surgery discovered nothing about her illness. Poor Dixie was still just as sick but now had the pain of her four inch incision added to her problems. (I had a several hundred dollar invoice for an unnecessary surgery). Little Dixie has subsequently been recovering nicely and for that I'm happy.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

They don't call him Chopper (buster) for nothing.

Hi Bob,

Great humour. I enjoy all your drawings. This one brings a smile each time I view it.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

... a few years ago our Dachshund not only got into our Thanksgiving turkey but ate the enter plastic net around the turkey. >>> Coco went under the scalpel.

Months later she jumped up into a workman's van somehow and at his lunch. Two huge burritos. Only problem she ate the aluminum foil they were wrapped in too. After that, coco was close to being sent to her ancestors in Germany.

She made our vet a fortune.