Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Advanced Help Needed. Images placement in dash different than on website

I've been using XWD for years. I have the new 7 pro version. This issue has me stumped.

I had been uploading a small image (book cover) to go on a webpage. The cover never was visible, despite it being in the htm_files folder on the server. Could figure out why.

So I uploaded the image in full size and what I found was astounding. Where the image is in my WXD dashboard is NOT where the image is when uploaded. Ive NEVER had this problem and I've build dozens of websites using Xara.

Here are the images for comparison.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen1.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	85615 My dashboard

This is the capture from my XWD dashboard. The picture of the book cover extends beyond the actual workspace which is 955x900.

And here is how it looks online once uploaded:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	webscreen1.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	85614 The website

Needless to say, there's a serious issue with placement. Nothing else on the page has this problem EXCEPT this book cover (which should, obviously be much smaller. But when I condense it to the proper size and try to place it in the center under 'Children's Fiction', I see no evidence of the image once uploaded. It's somewhere, probably way off in the non-visible 'lower right'). There's one other book cover that needs to be placed to the right of the place where this one SHOULD be and that one also has the same issue. For some reason the leftmost book cover is fine.

There are layers on the page but none of the covers is part of a layer. I have NO idea what's going on. Anyone got any ideas?

Default Re: Advanced Help Needed. Images placement in dash different than on website

Could be this is something as simple as a missing closing tag or some other piece of HTML code in a placeholder somewhere which is breaking the page.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Default Re: Advanced Help Needed. Images placement in dash different than on website

Check and make sure the missing graphic is on the MouseOff layer. If it is not it will will show in your browser.