Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Ok, I make zillions of these little art thingies in PhotoPaint. I'm not a graphic artist. I don't have a job in anyway related to art.

So what can I USE them for? Is this just something that would be considered a hobby thing?

I put some on my website which entertains mostly me and no one else, but they print out miniscule.

What do other people who aren't professional artists do with stuff like this?

Carol Y.

[This message was edited by Carol Y. on July 12, 2001 at 10:51.]
    IP

Ok, I make zillions of these little art thingies in PhotoPaint. I'm not a graphic artist. I don't have a job in anyway related to art.

So what can I USE them for? Is this just something that would be considered a hobby thing?

I put some on my website which entertains mostly me and no one else, but they print out miniscule.

What do other people who aren't professional artists do with stuff like this?

Carol Y.

[This message was edited by Carol Y. on July 12, 2001 at 10:51.]
    IP

Dumb little things like the one I see here? They give them to publishers of dime novels and then they're used as paperback covers, or, they're wisked up by the big Time-Life pub. Inc. bird and used in their educational books division. That is what happens to little things like your little things. So you better watch out.
    IP

Girlfriend -- Quit your day job.

Sharon P.
    www.fischerpassmoredesign.com
    IP

Hey!!! where'd it go??

I was thinking about your work, Carol and CD covers popped into my head, also book covers.

There's a book called the "Artist's Market" (published by the same folks that do the "Poet's Market" I believe.) It's packed full of places that need art like this. There are magazines listed and clip art firms.

Go for it.

Sharon P.
    IP

I'm surprised. I thought I'd get Martha Stewart things - like paste them on birthday cards or something. Especially thank you, Mom - I had never heard of that book -

Thank you,
    Carol Y.
    (sorry - site server is having a bad day!)
    IP

Carol,
    Do you know that it takes some of us YEARS to learn how to be able to place complimentary colors next to eachother without getting mud?

Sharon P.
    IP

Well I don't see any 'little' things here or a website. I sure would like to view some of your work, Carol.

Marie
    IP