Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 1st website I've ever designed.

Hi all, my website went live a few weeks ago and been meaning to get it on here so you can have a look. Any advice would be great as it's all so new to me.

My only problem I have is even if I type in google brothertons St annes. (which is the business name and town) I don't come up till about page 5 or 6. it's all directorys before me.

Have a look www.brothertons.tv

Thanks

Default Re: 1st website I've ever designed.

I'm sure I posted to this thread before but perhaps I only think I did.

Well done.

My only suggestion is on the Bose fly out menu, to make the color more in keeping with the main menu buttons. You can do this by double clicking on the navigation bar (in Web Designer or Designer Pro or Photo and Graphic Designer) to open the Navigation Bar Properties menu, then clicking the Menu Style button.

In the Menu Style menu you can change the background color on your fly out menu, the font, and the font color.

This will integrate the fly out menu with the main menu bar.

Just had a look, nice job, perhaps you could help me. I followed your Facebook link and came to your comment page. how did you set this up. I've tried everything I know with no luck so far.
    Regards
    Robin

Hi guys, thanks for your comments, i'll have a look at changing the colour of the fly out menu. I might end up changing them completely because am i right google find it hard to read them when there not text?

All i did robin was link the button to the facebook page. i was getting frustrated with the like box and various other things so ended up reverting to a plain facebook button and linked to my facebook page. hope you sort it.