Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help! Can't export website.

Been having some problems with a 25 page website done in WD7 Premium on Windows XP. I can't seem to export the website any more without getting a message that says "Internal Error". I've also got these messages: access violation, out of memory and internal program error. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Or does anyone know what's going on?

Default Re: Help! Can't export website.

If you have lots of pages with pictures this may cause out of memory go to utilities>optimise jpegs. do this and see if you can upload see if that helps if not upload the file so the forum users can what is happening

Ya know, I don't like using the optimize jpgs option, because it ends up making them all so fuzzy that they become useless as photos. I'd love to get ANY solution other than that one. Update from original post: I've done a computer clean-up, uninstalled WD7 Premium, re- installed it, rebooted. Opened the problematic file, did an export and, don't know if it was in process or at the end, but I got an "Internal Error" message, no numbers, no description of the error, just "Internal Error," freezing the whole computer. And the files didn't export. Aaaaaargh. Can't upload the file. It takes files only up to 10 mgs and mine is about 35 mgs. Thanks for ANY help!

I suggest u send the file to xara support

That's what I'm doing. No response yet, possibly not until Monday. Wouldn't you know everything would crash at the weekend!