Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have built several navbars and imported the html file into Dreamweaver with no browsers, problem, but for some reason I am having trouble with the images showing in netscape using XaraStyle 4 and menu maker. The gif images shows in IE but not Netscape. Can someone out there help me?

I have built several navbars and imported the html file into Dreamweaver with no browsers, problem, but for some reason I am having trouble with the images showing in netscape using XaraStyle 4 and menu maker. The gif images shows in IE but not Netscape. Can someone out there help me?

what version of NS? where can the problem be viewed?

I too had this problem with NetScape

Look under "Advance" and make sure that "Enable Java" is checked.

After I enabled this option, I was able to see the images.

Let there be Light!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bb2:
    what version of NS? where can the problem be viewed?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> 4.6

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WildFire2000:
    I too had this problem with NetScape

Look under "Advance" and make sure that "Enable Java" is checked.

After I enabled this option, I was able to see the images.

Advanced is checked and I still can't see them. see the code below maybe I am adding the extra line in the wrong place.

<script>loc="images"</script>
    <script menumaker>document.write('<scr' + 'ipt src="images/testing_navbar.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="images/testing-navbar.gif" moduleid="testing navbars (project)\testing-navbar_off.xws"*/</script>

Let there be Light!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> it should read <script>loc="images"</script></pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bb2:
    <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> it should read <script>loc="images"</script></pre><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

okay, I tried that and now IE does not work and neither does netscape. Am I placing the added code in the wrong place. See below

<script>loc="images"</script>
    <script menumaker>document.write('<scr' + 'ipt src="images/testing_navbar.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="images/testing-navbar.gif" moduleid="testing navbars (Project)\testing-navbar_off.xws"*/</script>
    </body>
    </html>

whats the url where the problem can be viewed

Do the navbars actually work in Netscape 4?

I presume there isnt any problems with newer versions of Netscape, Ie, mozilla or Opera?

whats the url where the problem can be viewed

Do the navbars actually work in Netscape 4?

I presume there isnt any problems with newer versions of Netscape, Ie, mozilla or Opera?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are using Netscape 4.6 and the problem is still there. You can't get into our firewall, but here is the code

< !DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
    "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>testing navbar</title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
    </head>
    <body>

</script><script menumaker>document.write('<scr' + 'ipt src="images/testing_navbar.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="images/testing-navbar.gif" moduleid="testing navbars (Project)\testing-navbar_off.xws"*/</script>
    </body>
    </html>