Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website Design Comments - blah d blah design ltd

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and was wondering if you could spare some time to have a look at our new website and let us know what you think. We will take all comments into consideration and would love it if you would share your feelings about this website.

We are mainly looking for comments on the graphical design of the website, but comments about content are also welcome

http://www.blahdblah.com
    Last edited by gwpriester; 16 November 2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Moderator linked site

Default Re: Website Design Comments - blah d blah design ltd

Cool.

Is there nothing that you would change ?

Wow, I came across your site randomly on google and though it was brilliant. I think without nitpicking and going into minute detail it is hard to say what would need changing. But I think if you carried the illustrative look to the navigation menu, perhaps a pencil filled background (like your facebook icon), or a textured background to it like you have on the contact button on the side.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by skech View Post
    Wow, I came across your site randomly on google and though it was brilliant. I think without nitpicking and going into minute detail it is hard to say what would need changing. But I think if you carried the illustrative look to the navigation menu, perhaps a pencil filled background (like your facebook icon), or a textured background to it like you have on the contact button on the side.
    I do see where you are coming from with this comment and it sure would like great. The menu is only solid colours at the moment to try and keep the text as easy to read as possible. I will have a look at trying to get something working that matches the design of the rest of the website but still keeps readability.

Thank you very much for your time and comments.

Hover effect on sub-menus would have been great. But all in all your site looks great !

You can include comment in your website code to block that code from running.