Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Changing navigation from numbers to circles in Eyecatcher Widget

Hi, I have created a webpage with Xara, where I have an image of a mobile phone device. I wanted to create the effect of moving screenshots within the device. I placed the Eyecatcher Widget Fade Effect Slideshow over the area and then changed the dimensions and image links within Dreamweaver. I also moved the navigation outside of the slideshow (below). All is working well.

However, I would like to change the numbers to circles as used in the All Effects Slideshow.

Is it possible to do this ? Or, is it possible to make a change in the All Effects Slideshow to set it to fade only ?

Thank you in advance for any help offered.

Default Re: Changing navigation from numbers to circles in Eyecatcher Widget

The widgets do not offer a lot of flexibility for modification. It is their strength (because they are simple to set up) and also their weakness.

Note that you will have to make the same edits each time you modify your page.

Thanks for your reply Gary. I tried other lightboxes/slideshows but I could not get them to display on top of the mobile device, hence trying to amend the eyecatcher widget.

Molly1961 -is it possible to make a change in the All Effects Slideshow to set it to fade only?

This seems the quickest thing to do. Ive attached the widget with the effect set to fade only.

Hope this helps
    Attached Files Attached Files

Great solution bb2.