Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: workaround for password protection

Ok, Ive now started right over from the beginning. I've got 3 of the 4 pages working. services.asp, contact_us.asp & about.asp all redirect to the logon page when the web address is entered. Great! The index page (index.asp) is still however returning error 500. I've renamed the page to home in WD6 and exported again (just a shot in the dark)- so now it's home.asp but still returning error 500. So perhaps there is something on that page that isn't supported Im guessing? Only real thing that's different to the other pages is a flash animation...

I no longer have the issue of left aligning either, that seems to have stopped now Ive reimported the placeholders for some reason- the pages are now centered as they should be. Just need to get index / "home" to work now

Solved now. For anyone encountering the same problem it was the flash animation on the home page preventing loading when the page was renamed with .asp file extension. Follow this thread for rest of info http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...-in-.asp-pages

and a big thanks to everyone who helped me out to get this done!

well done megg, it was a real marathon, but you did it - i confess i've never encountered that problem, but then i don't dally in aspoo, i mean, asp
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Hi Megg81

Perhaps this could also help in the future, take a look http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ht=#post394749