Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Post All effects slideshow widget

I'm using the All effects widget with Web Designer 7 Premium and all is going swimmingly and I can get it to publish on my site, but.......

when I follow the instructions at the top of the widget I am lost when I am entering the URL for the image itself (#2)
    It says " change the URL each image links to from the Link to web address address field within the link tab of web properties dialog

Where do I find the URL for each individual photo to enter it in the Link tab of web properties?

anyone have any ideas?

Default Re: All effects slideshow widget

Welcome to TalkGraphics. That is confusing and IMHO, unnecessarily so. There is no reason to enter an URL unless you want a specific image to link somewhere other than your own website. Theoretically, you could create a series of ads, and link each ad to another site, and in this case, you would select each ad and add an appropriate link. But other than that, you have my permission to ignore that whole URL bit.

Default Re: All effects slideshow widget

Hi Gary,
    i also found the URL bit confusing but there seem to be other issues with this widget. When I click on the widget in a browser it opens the Xara website and I cannot find where the link is located - there is nothing under web properties. It would be a bit confusing to a visitor to the website to be suddenly faced with an uncalled for webpage! Secondly, although you can access web properties for each individual photo and can then assign text to mouse over, this doesn't seem to work when viewed in a browser. Any suggestions?
    best regards,