Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Best free sites for submitting your website for analysis

I have used the free Woorank site to provide some feedback and it gave a score of just 34/100 which seems quite low. Some of their automated suggestions sound fine, others less relevant.
    Hi Bob. I submitted several high ranking sites to Woorank and many of them were returned with rankings lower than yours! I also submitted some page one rankers from my own portfolio and they ranked less than 40 and the report said that there were not google analytics attached, which is bs as I printout reports each month for all the sites I have done and monitor them weekly. The code is on each page and the tracking is working fine.

Its probably important to remember that although Woorank give you the opportunity to use the free seo tool, they are an SEO company so they are hoping you will panic with your low score and use their services. The biggest operator in the swan valley is always on page one, ranked usually at number 2 and 3, and according to Woorank they need some serious SEO! Suggestion to anyone using similar ranking tools - dont read too much into these reports.....especially reports from Woorank!

Default Re: Best free sites for submitting your website for analysis

I was told once by somebody in the SEO business that Google dislikes reciprocal links and they they basically treat them as cancelling each other out. Makes sense really as it would be all too easy to just have an agreement to trade links with dozens of others in order to up your ranking.

I get many people offering to trade links with me. I always ignore them. it's also common practice for people to offer you a reciprocal link and then add a robots exclusion for their particular links page so that Google never crawls it.