Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default PAGE BACKGROUND AND PASTEBOARD BACKGROUND

Hi everyone, I have a problem that I need help with? I am using a .jpeg which I have set in the pasteboard which works fine, (I'll call it the webpage as I'm not still not sure if I'm getting the names right?) and I've had a go at setting the same .jpeg into the page back ground, that also works ok.
    BUT, what I'd like to happen is that the background stays still and the webpage with same .jpeg moves. At the moment only options I have is either webpage with .jpeg background and page background a colour, or the whole thing moves together, with a .jpeg background? Any help would be much appreciated, cheers Derek
    PS don't anyone use a bathroom spray cleaner to clean their sticky supper off their keyboard, mine don't work properly now

Default Re: PAGE BACKGROUND AND PASTEBOARD BACKGROUND

PS don't anyone use a bathroom spray cleaner to clean their sticky supper off their keyboard, mine don't work properly now
    Brilliant!

I think you might need one of John Horn's Tweaks. http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...gner-7-Premium Read the readme.txt file and look at the HTML Help file. I am pretty sure one of these tweaks is what you are looking for.

Default Re: PAGE BACKGROUND AND PASTEBOARD BACKGROUND

thanks for your help GW cheers Derekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk