Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up You are now officially...

my heroes . With the release of Designer 7, I decided to give the tools for web design a shot. I have tried a lot of similar programs but none did what they promised, so actually my expectations were quite low. Man, was I wrong...
    I started laying out some pages, adding site navigation in the intuitive way I was used, using Xara. Added texts, graphics and then did an export to show my creation... hmmmmm everything seemed to work . With some help from the Help files and the forums I actually added a photo album, Facebook and Twitter functionality and still: everything seemed to work
    The real proof of the pudding was uploading it to my website. I did backup my old site of course (just in case) - but everything seemed to work

It still needs a lot of tweaking but here's the result of a weekend's work: http://www.digitalthangka.com

Thanks for the great extension to my creativity!

One small nag: .htm extension? Really? Where can I change that to .html?

Default Re: You are now officially...

Well done Fred.

Name your home page index.html and all your other pages will have the .html extension. (Go to your home page, then Website Properties > Page > Page Filename enter index.html)

like the site, I think you will find that for creative wysiwyg design nothing comes close to xara. By th way, why do you need it to be html, htm works just as well.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

I like your site Fred. I, like skech, am also curious at to why you prefer html to htm Gary.

.htm is a dos remnant: only 3 character extensions were allowed back then. .html was kinda 'official'. Guess I am -very- old school

BTW Images on the site are all done in xara as well of course - as you mihgt have guessed.