Hi
I'm using the trial version of Painter 12 on Win XP. Is there any way to import the old Painter 10 style Brush Control Size panel into Painter 12?
The original brush resize method was very simple, fast and easy to use, and it didn't take up much space. It had one panel that simultaneously showed the brush size and the size adjustment slider. Now in Painter 12 you have to have two separate panels open at the same time in order to see the size of the brush and access the size adjustment slider. Those two panels have lots of extra stuff that is not needed if you just want to just resize the brush and they take up twice as much space on the screen.
I am aware that there is some kind of keyboard 'shortcut' to resize the brush onscreen, which apparently requires that you hold a pen in one hand and have a keyboard under the other. I'm a painter, not a pianist. I don't use a keyboard or both hands when I paint.

Another problem is that the brush selection bar can't be docked to the right, like it used to be in Painter 10. I don't know if this is a software glitch, but mine sticks to the left side of the screen and bounces back there no matter where I try to dock it. So now in order to access a brush, I have to reach all the way across my tablet to pull the menu down. I suppose this is not a problem for 'lefties' but its a big annoyance to a right-handed person.