Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Suggestions that make sense for DP

Although the tweaksets are written and provided for the most part by a Xara developer, they are done so completely independently and without any guarantee of support or fitness for purpose. In this way Xara are in no way obliged to support them or accept any responsibility if the use of one or more of them completely wipes out your web site. The way I look at it, I'd rather have them in this manner than not to have them at all, but once again, I do agree with you that they should, if at all possible, be integrated into the product. But for the time being they are marked thus:

DISCLAIMER: Whatever happens as a result of using this product, author is not responsible for this. Use it on your own responsibility. Copyright © 2009-2011 John W. Horn
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Actually some of the tweaks for past versions have been integrated into newer versions, for example in version 6 the tweak for no page clipping became a feature in designer pro and web designer premium 7. So who knows perhaps some of the tweaks for version 7 will become features in version 8.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

The irony is there is an almost empty layer property dialog in DP7. It'd be as simple as placing an extra text+checkbox in Layer Properties>Layer and updating documentation. Also adding "(close)" actions for existing layers in Web Properties>Pop-Up layer: drop-down.

My other suggestions all point to syntax highlighting and properly handling TAB on placeholder HTML editors.