Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Xara 3D Maker 7

Default Xara 3D Maker 7

Hello everyone this is my first time on any forum so I don't know if I am doing it right. I have not yet invested in 3D maker 7 only because it looks too good to be true... Is it really only £29.99 and if so can I do everything with it like it shows on the video?

Default Re: Xara 3D Maker 7

Hello

Xara 3D Maker 7 is a great program and also a very good value for the money. In your question, you ask if it is possible for YOU to do everything with it as shown in the video. Of course, this makes the answer of the question dependent on your understanding, your investment of time/energy.

Most of the normal uses of 3D Maker 7 are very intuitive, so I think that (at the very least) you will be surprised at the professional looking results you achieve with it.

Though I use Blender for most of my "3D needs", I must say that Xara 3D Maker 7 also gets a lot of usage. To me, Xara 3D Maker 7 is a bit more like an elegant titling package than a "true" 3D program in the strictest sense. (ie. excels with TEXT or font-based animating/imaging) Still, great results are so very easy to obtain with a very short learning curve, so again, it is highly recommended. The low asking price makes it hard to not feel like you are getting a very great value. You are.

There are also some great examples (especially from Mohammed) around here that will show some imaginative uses of the program that will surprise you.

Peace

James

Default Re: Xara 3D Maker 7

Thank for that James, I have just downloaded the trial version and it looks great. Got one or two jobs to do around the house but can't wait to get back in here and play... once again thanks