Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Bitmap Graphics not visible

I am new at this and I hope someone can help me! I have duplicated a functional page from my website and deleted all the contents of a previous page that was fully visible in preview mode.

I created a white text box & added the curved bevel to it. When I try to preview it in preview mode it shows up as a plain white sheet with no bevel.

I have tried to duplicate it. I have gone to Arrange > Create Bitmap Copy but I don't see a 96dpi selection there. I can view my document in the small preview window under create bitmap options if I click on Color Depth and select True Color. I deleted the original copy & previewed the new copy but I still get a plain white page view. Does anyone know how to make it show up in the preview window as it looks on my screen?

Default Re: Bitmap Graphics not visible

which program are you using please

in your other thread you referred to designer pro 7, but in your profile it says web designer 7

there are differences [eg: the 96dpi option]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Boy was that a confusing question.

Is your white text over a white background by any chance?

I am using Xara Designer Pro 7. I did just upgrade to Pro 7 from designer 7 a couple of days ago.

I wanted to post a picture of what I see, but I can't seem to get it to attach to the forum as an .xml or .pdf document.

I have no text on the page at this point. Just trying to create a base to put the rest of the content on.

All I want to do is create a simple light colored box with a rounded bevel as a beginning background for the rest of the content to be placed on. I feel like I'm learning my abc's!! There must be something simple I am missing.

Thanks for your responses!

Lightbulb Re: Bitmap Graphics not visible

I finally figured it out! I went to setup options and changed the dpi to 96 then went to arrange>create bitmap copy. Thanks for your info!