Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WD6 Widget Slide Show All Effects

Hi all,
    WDP7
    How i change correctly the slideshow time from 3 sec to 5?
    In this widget.
    Thanks
    Last edited by neowolf; 17 September 2011 at 02:57 PM.

Default Re: Widget Slide Show All Effects

Hi, this is not supported by default but is something which can be completed.

1.Extract the contents of the attached zip
    2.create your slideshow as required
    3.Once back to your main document, select the slideshows placeholder and press Ctrl + Shift + Alt + A.
    4.browse to the location where you have extracted the file cycle_bottomradio_config.js in step 1, select it and click on Open.

This will replace the existng cycle_bottomradio_config.js with the one attached within the zip which has the time set to 10 seconds.

The .js file within the zip can be edited within a text editor. line 54 contains

timeout: 10000

Change this to a higher or lower value to alter the time between slides prior to following step 3 above.

Many thanks
    CScycle_bottomradio_config.zip

Has anyone tried this? Can this be used in all eye-catcher slide shows?

Neowolf, can you point out any link where we can see that this works?
    Last edited by vehbi; 21 September 2011 at 11:39 PM.

macrosspr.com/roman

Nice !... I checked the slide show and it really has acceptable time intervals. I hope it also works for my different eye-catcher slide-show.

I tried to apply this to ''Tile Effect Slide Show'' but I observed no difference. I changed the timeout value from 100 to 100000. There is no big difference between the time intervals from one slide to the other.

I check this and i find the Tile widget is different. Any one can help?
    Or you can open a ticket on support section in Xara site.

Talking Re: Widget Slide Show All Effects

I find It
    this.each(function(){init(this);});};$.fn.coinslid er.defaults={width:565,height:290,spw:7,sph:5,dela y:10000,sDelay:30,opacity:0.7,titleSpeed:500,effect:'',na vigation:true,links:true,hoverPause:true};})(jQuer y);
    In this file coin-slider.min.js
    line 50

Neowolf, thanks for your help. But I can't find the comment line you mentioned. There is no such a line in the zipped file you provided.

export the website and in the coin-slider.min.js file edit it and in the final you see my line
    this.each(function(){init(this);});};$.fn.coinslid er.defaults={width:565,height:290,spw:7,sph:5,dela y:10000,sDelay:30,opacity:0.7,titleSpeed:500,effec t:'',na vigation:true,links:true,hoverPause:true};})(jQuer y);
    coin-slider.min.zip