Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: TUTORIAL

Default TUTORIAL

wanted to know if there are any tutorial in Spanish?

Default Re: TUTORIAL

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I am not sure. You can Google Xara Tutorials in Spanish and see if you find anything.

There is nothing in spanish, it's a pity, there are some official tutorial xara web designer in English?
    Thank you very much for your help

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

What kind of tutorial are looking for? There are lots of tutorials in English, A good place to start is the Xara Xone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

was looking for a tutorial in pdf, someone could pass me the direct link please?

Ok perhaps if you could tell us what you would like to learn then we can see what links we can find Are looking for a basic beginners level ? If we know what you would like to achieve we could help you better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |

I'ma beginner but very willing to learn. I want to make a website with a menu at the top and a submenu on the left side giving contained in the form of texts and photographs. Something like this web page (say a picture is worth a thousand words). I want to put a forum, contact form, social network, to stream from my computer, etc.

http://es.finance.yahoo.com/invertir...xrA2ludmVydGly

Ok now we are getting somewhere. Here is a link to a good tutorial on the Xara Xone it is in english and it is a good starting point. Once you have read through this try searching the web design forum for questions and answers about some of the other features you wish to add. You will get a lot more help if you ask there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you very much for the help was very lost, but thanks to you it is easier to learn in this program. greetings.