Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: PLEASE!

Whoever the spaztic person is goin around and giving everyone 1 star PLEASE just stop. It's pointless and degrading to the authors and none of these topics or artists deserve it. They are perfectly legitimate threads and are their sincere contribution to these forums. Please leave the flippen stars out of the picture unless the thread is degrading to these forums or considerably help them, they are not a tool to mess with peoples egos/self-esteem
    thanks for your cooperation

Steve Newport

-My Gallery-

-Featured Artist 2002-
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Whoever the spaztic person is goin around and giving everyone 1 star PLEASE just stop. It's pointless and degrading to the authors and none of these topics or artists deserve it. They are perfectly legitimate threads and are their sincere contribution to these forums. Please leave the flippen stars out of the picture unless the thread is degrading to these forums or considerably help them, they are not a tool to mess with peoples egos/self-esteem
    thanks for your cooperation

Steve Newport

-My Gallery-

-Featured Artist 2002-
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

It's not even funny. It's boring.

for bringing it up Steve, I thought if I ignore it, it will go away, but it never did. Have you noticed that this isn't the friendly place it used to be? It's really a shame.
    tim

has too much non-productive time on his hands.

We have asked Xara to remove the topic rating altogether, but I'm not sure they even know where the server is anymore to make any changes http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

<a href="http://www.xaraxone.com">
    The Xara Xone </a>

Gary wrote:
    ...I'm not sure they even know where the server is anymore to make any changes.

Even if they know ehere the server is have they have enough people left that know how to make changes?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gwpriester:but I'm not sure they even know where the server is anymore to make any changes

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yesterday they were doing maintainance so somebody knows.

+++"Nothing except a battle lost can be half as melancholy as a battle won."+++

The Duke of Wellington
    "If you can do good, you should."
    W.K. Clark

I agree Steve. Someone either gives 5 stars or mostly 1. All are worthy of help or useful advice to others and to borrow your own words: 'perfectly legitimate threads and are their sincere contribution to these forums'.

'No stars option Please'

Ashley S H http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

**Purple is Bliss and Bliss is Hawaii**

I think that you can remove the stars from the Infopop (the message board that Talk Graphics uses) control panel. I think. Not sure but think. I just started using infopop and have to call them tomorrow and will ask them how to do this.

John