Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I'm looking for designers to colloborate with for web design, consultancy and training projects.

My background is mostly technical. I have a degree in masters in computing type things, I worked at BT research labs in the UK, and later set up a multimedia training company. It did well, then I moved to Australia.

I've recently moved to Brisbane, and I've been developing some ideas about making the Internet more accessible to consumers. I've written an Internet based operating system and applications including an easy to use template web site creator ('site'), which will later be enhanced to create e-shops.

I need HTML templates for this. My crap ones will be free, but the user can pay for good ones that you design! I'm putting together the server side stuff at the moment, and hope to release this service later this month (initially as a trial).

To encourage designers to contribute - I won't take any comission initially. Sorry Austrlians only. My remit in Australia is to create employment for Australians -- it's how I got my visa. I also want to network with lots of designers with a view to future projects, so I'm mostly interested in designers not already affiliated with other companies.

http://www.i2genius.com/coreos/core.html

You can contact me at:

daniel.freeman@i2genius.com

USING MACOS X and FLASH MX

I'm looking for designers to colloborate with for web design, consultancy and training projects.

My background is mostly technical. I have a degree in masters in computing type things, I worked at BT research labs in the UK, and later set up a multimedia training company. It did well, then I moved to Australia.

I've recently moved to Brisbane, and I've been developing some ideas about making the Internet more accessible to consumers. I've written an Internet based operating system and applications including an easy to use template web site creator ('site'), which will later be enhanced to create e-shops.

I need HTML templates for this. My crap ones will be free, but the user can pay for good ones that you design! I'm putting together the server side stuff at the moment, and hope to release this service later this month (initially as a trial).

To encourage designers to contribute - I won't take any comission initially. Sorry Austrlians only. My remit in Australia is to create employment for Australians -- it's how I got my visa. I also want to network with lots of designers with a view to future projects, so I'm mostly interested in designers not already affiliated with other companies.

http://www.i2genius.com/coreos/core.html

You can contact me at:

daniel.freeman@i2genius.com

USING MACOS X and FLASH MX