Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Error 951.k.ba.nd

Unable to add content to any page on the website www.dundeerotaryoktoberfest.co.uk example try to add a simple circle it doesn't show on the page and then the whole pasteboard goes black - delete / Cntrl Z and get the program error message above. This was preceded by adding a new page 'bands' but now unable to add to that page or indeed any other. Obviously finger trouble but which one - and where's the error trapping?

Peter

Default Re: Error 951.k.ba.nd

hi - this is web question so I have moved thread to web chat..
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

If you are using Web Desgner Premium then please ensure you have updated to the latest version and you should find the problem no longer occurs.

if you are using Designer Pro then chances are you have one or more pages where the page or pasteboard background layer is present but contains no objects. You can either delete the page/pasteboard background for the problem pages or drag drop 'no color' icon from the color bar onto the layer.

If problems persist please submit a support ticket. The support team will need to see your file and will provide you with instructions on sending it.

Thanks

We're definately on the right track and it is finger trouble. I'm using Designer Pro 7. I moved transparency to the pastebord (same 'colour of grey') and that cleared to being unable to add content to any page. Now I'm being told that the content is being adding to a layer that is locked or invisible etc. I've read and reread the notes but can't see where the problem lies this page looks the same as any other when I look at the Page Gallery properties?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We're definately on the right track and it is finger trouble. I'm using Designer Pro 7. I moved transparency to the pastebord (same 'colour of grey') and that cleared to being unable to add content to any page. Now I'm being told that the content is being adding to a layer that is locked or invisible etc. I've read and reread the notes but can't see where the problem lies this page looks the same as any other when I look at the Page Gallery properties?
    I ended up right clicking the object and moving it up one / to top and that allowed me to continue. I'm still not clear why or how and tempted to blame the programmer (VBG) I assume that an error message of the form Error 951.k.ba.nd means that 'we' have reached a dead end - they are very off-putting and hardly helpful?