Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: My website looks wierd after clicking the first link.Home page is fine at first.H

Most operate the way you want, I have used Host Route for a while now
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Default Re: My website looks wierd after clicking the first link.Home page is fine at first.H

I have used StartLogic for years now and had few problems. When I do have a problem, their tech support are right there to help sort it out. - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

You guys have all been a great help. Thank you much!

I use Hetzner - 2 sites I've designed run perfectly.
    They're a great company to deal with - very helpful.

Hello Properez. I had this same problem on several sites I did and it turned out to be due to the text/para justification. I had to change all the sites from FULLY JUSTIFIED to left justified. When the site was fully justified, the text would remain stable if I did not have any links or bolds in the sentence. As soon as I had either of these the text would bunch up, and sometimes would even change font to times new roman (a font I detest!) and around 16 to 18pts! Now that I have left justified all the sites the problem seems to be rectified. If you haven't fully justified the text on your site then this ramble won't help you much at all. Good luck!