Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: My website looks wierd after clicking the first link.Home page is fine at first.H

Have you added any HTML or CSS to the pages ?

Default Re: My website looks wierd after clicking the first link.Home page is fine at first.H

new upload...did nothing

no. didnt add any code. vi just did drag and drop design and some text.

I would try publishing elsewhere to see if it is a server issue. You could try the Magix free hosting offer.

If that does not work then we might have to see a content sanitised version of your file.

I appreciate you spending time to help me. You were a trooper!

The reason why i didnt provide a link to the hosted site is because it is a website about a totaly new concept that has a HUGE value and has already generated
    attention from a potential investor. but if it doesnt function and im stuck with bugs, someone can beat me to the punch....and i cant afford that. Ive been planning for this idea for 8 months now. its fustrating to not have my design be viewed properly. Maybe it is a server issue. IDK.

Wait a minute. Does that mean that most web designer 7 users actually use
    MAGIX hosting, is this a huge issue for most users.

I thought that maybe it would be.

Using Magix hosting is not obligatory but is is very handy.

Only problem with that is there is no way to call them if i need too. email suppport is a slow concept and when dealing with websites you need speed. I feel like im stuck.

Can anybody tell me what other hosting providers have been successful with web designer 7 compatability?

I was thinking of Magix for testing purposes. If it works there then we know that the problem lays with your current host and not with anything you have done with your design. Who are you hosting with BTW.

hosting with www.arvixe.com