Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Project 7

Hey all,
    A few weeks ago I posted here, looking for some designers willing to add their sites/intro's to our new project (p7).Thanks to all that responded but I decided to add the first 6 responses to my post.

Using cold fusion and action script, we created a unique voting system that not only stores data, but also gives up to the minute results 24 hours a day.

We have a beta version up and running now and we would like for some of you to be the very first to test it out.

It is a site by flash enthusiasts for flash enthusiasts, not only can you vote for your favorite site but we also have book reviews, tutorials, news stories and a brand new message board with live chat capabilities.

Be the first to vote and post some messages, we would like to hear from you.

If you would like to add your site/intro please contact me.

http://www.westcoastflash.com (click on project 7)

Thanks again
    Aron
    aron721@excite.com
    IP

Hey all,
    A few weeks ago I posted here, looking for some designers willing to add their sites/intro's to our new project (p7).Thanks to all that responded but I decided to add the first 6 responses to my post.

Using cold fusion and action script, we created a unique voting system that not only stores data, but also gives up to the minute results 24 hours a day.

We have a beta version up and running now and we would like for some of you to be the very first to test it out.

It is a site by flash enthusiasts for flash enthusiasts, not only can you vote for your favorite site but we also have book reviews, tutorials, news stories and a brand new message board with live chat capabilities.

Be the first to vote and post some messages, we would like to hear from you.

If you would like to add your site/intro please contact me.

http://www.westcoastflash.com (click on project 7)

Thanks again
    Aron
    aron721@excite.com
    IP