Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Scenic View of Porpoise Bay BC

My husband and I had a client meeting today in the next town, about a 30 min drive from here. Our meeting was at a bar and restaurant on the waterfront of Porpoise Bay. The view from the deck was beautiful and before we left I had a chance to take some photos. This one is my favourite, I wish the sky had been a bit more dramatic but perhaps one day when I have a bit of time I'll try a little compositing with this one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Porpoise Bay.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	84210
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.
    IP

Default Re: Scenic View of Porpoise Bay BC

Beautiful scenery to be having your meeting at angelize.
    I like the way the boats go from the right corner out into the image, the eye follows them out and then out into the scenery.
    Kathleen.
    IP

Thanks Kathleen. It's very beautiful here. Ocean, Mountains and lush temperate rainforest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    IP

Looked not so nice in very early spring with the snow on the hills. Frances must have sat roughly with the same view but inside as you 2 years ago last March when we went over to ski Mt. Cain but the weather was a little different grey and wet. Thought the island had some lovely areas but others were a bit Wild West coming from a small country like Scotland. The ski road was one way as you could only go up in the morning and come back down in the afternoon. Still worth the ferry trip, met some really friendly people who put us up for a few nights in their basement, nice
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP

You were on Vancouver Island at Mt. Cain. Where I am is across the Strait of Georgia on a part of the mainland, we are accessible only by ferry, but still a part of the mainland. And the grey and wet weather you experienced is quite the norm here, especially in spring, but when you live in a rainforest you get used to the rain
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IP