Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default National 3 D logos

Hi guys! Well decided to make few national logos spinning, background as country's own flag,I think it looks pretty cool, have someone tried this before? I have to say the russian two headed eagle logo was very laborous to make,whereas the germany logo was completed in 10mins. Check samples and post your own if you have made.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leijona_spin.gif 
Views:	175 
Size:	259.1 KB 
ID:	84179   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	germany_spin.gif 
Views:	176 
Size:	242.4 KB 
ID:	84181  

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: National 3 D logos

I have made similar spinning badges in the past. Attached is one of several army badges I made. This one I did last year. My main problem is the high file sizes that can result if the spinning badge is to look good.

Since I don't make them for anyone but myself, I tend to use them as screensavers, which with 75 frames and a screen size of 1366 x 768, can reach as much as 20M for the attached badge. I trimmed this one down to 36 frames and resized it to 120pt, so it is only about 700K.

Also attached is a larger screenshot.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackWatch.gif 
Views:	145 
Size:	702.1 KB 
ID:	84182   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackWatch Badge.png 
Views:	145 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	84183  

Default Re: National 3 D logos

Hi Mike, what country logo is that? Or is it family logo or kingdom sort? yep they look very nice as screensavers, I do have stored ice hockey logos,football logos etc in my phone. So I put the finnish lion into my mobile, went to bar for few drinks and showed to my pals and guess what they said? where the hell did you get that? and they all wanted to have it too and I said it's one beer for one logo,then transferred it via bluetooth .swf file and I quess these would sell well in fact as you can personalize yor mobile radically with spinning logo,at least not everyone have the same.