Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Trouble with downloading the Template Content Pak

Hi,

I was in the middle of downloading my contact pak in order to use the design themes, however my download was interrupted and I can no longer download the pak. My xara freezes each time, it also states that its 100% downloaded but it wont install onto my computer.

What do i do!?!

Thanks for your help.

Default Re: Trouble with downloading the Template Content Pak

Welcome to TalkGraphics

This happens way too often if you ask me.

There is a Xara support article that explains how to remove the temporary file and to start again.

However the article is for removing the program file and not the templates. The template file is in the referenced folder as well. But you don't want to remove the program fle.

You can submit a ticket to Xara support on their website and request a web based download link, or you can wait a few weeks for the CD and install the templates when you reinstall the program.

I downloaded the templates the other day just to see how long it takes and even on a fast connection it took better than an hour.

Default Re: Trouble with downloading the Template Content Pak

I had the same probs. With help from the team here and then these links I got back from support at Xara, I got them downloaded, 45mins.

From support at Xara:
    Please refer to this support article before retrying the Download Manager.
    http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...articleid=2947

If you are still having difficulties with the Download Manager, use the direct download link below to download the content pack
    http://downloads.xara.com/support/ve...p7_content.exe

Regards,