I'm working on a website for a client. I wanted to have popups on mouseovers and have the popup slide in from the top.

First problem is if I have them slide down over a flash (swf) slideshow, the slide show shows through... workaround on Home page was to have them slide down and end just above the slideshow.

2nd problem is in IE some of the popups don't work or sporadically work. I think because of the flash slideshow - they do work on other pages that do not have flash slideshow. They seem to work in Firefox, Chrome, and Opera - just not in IE.

The popups are on mouseover on left sidebar items... I just have the first 4 items so far... the first one works - Destination Travel. The second link sometimes works in IE - Culinary travel. the 3rd and 4th don't work in IE.

Here is link to site: www.rwrtest.com/Terri

I am attaching the .web file (done in WB7).Travel 1.web Let me know if you need swf file or any other files if looking at the .web file.

Any suggestions on making a popup layer slide in either over a flash or just above flash slideshow and have it work in IE (I have IE8).

Thanks,
Bob