Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Media Files

Default Media Files

What audio files does Designer 7 audio widget accept? (where is it explained?)

How does one delete media files from the audio Widget?

Where can one see a list the media files saved through the widget process (Magix Online-not in the widget)?

Thanks...

The simplest functions are not explained in this software... I am wondering if it is worth it....

Default Re: Media Files

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I have used the Magix media player and the only way I know to remove a song or songs, is to start over.

And I do not remember seeing any instructions though I am sure they must exist somewhere.

OK I just looked, PITA because the Media Player does not remember your password and I have to look it up each time. And then when I found the password, the Help button eventually redirects you to the Magix website and in the help section, Tutorials, there were none for Media Players. Ack! Arg! and *&%*&?$#@%$#@!!!

You do not have to use the Magix media widget. There are other solutions. Do a Google search for media players and specify the media you wish to play, for example, MP3 Media Players. For example, have a look at PodSnack http://www.podsnack.com It looks like a really cool, easy to use and easy to understand solution.