Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Different font to huge number of textlines

It would be great to know how can I change my font in WD7 to another one relative to huge number of text (not selecting each text item separately and changing it manually). I think it's just would be a button to inherit properties or attributes. Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Different font to huge number of textlines

I agree. In Designer Pro 7 and Photo and Graphics Designer 7, you can select a font in the Names Gallery, select all instances of that font (but only on one page at a time) and then globally make any changes you want.

You cannot do this in Web Designer Premium 7.

May be this issue should be added to a "wish list" to be implemented in new release of service pack. Now, i solved this inconvenient moment by replacing the name of the font (and other font attributes too) in xr_main.css and xr_text.css Only thing that should be paid respect to is enough space in design for a newly changed font, becase every font has it's own width. Hope this information would be useful for someone as well!

Someone who knows better than I says I am wrong.

I'm sure you've done this before, but it can be done as show in the attached screen video. Much faster than selecting each text item one at a time.
    Bonus is that the font sizes are retained and any repeated text areas are updated globally (all pages).
    Attached Files Attached Files

That's just as great, as simple. Thank you, one more time to you, gwpriester, and to that "someone" too! I think, other people extract benefit from it.

Ah yes, my mysterious and shy advisor.