Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Plug-in search

I'm trying to find a plug-in for psp, thats called "Four Seasons" It's an atmospheric generator that was offered thru rayflect.com, but now it's not anymore. Does anyone know if it's still available, and if so, where i can get it?
    thanks, mojo
    IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

"Four Seasons" is now a part of KPT6 and is called "Sky Effects" and was available thru Corel.com, however a look at their site no longer shows the KPT products. You might want to drop them a note and ask!

Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    IP

Try this link....I didn't read the entire page, but there seems to be a link to KPT6 there.

kpt info

Have a good one!
    Carolyn [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

has, I think, been assigned to the "procreate" brand, owned by Corel, which is where they parked "Painter". The website was, and is (?),

www.procreate.com

but you need Flash enabled

Jon
    Jon
    IP

thanks much for the info, and Joelle, it's great to hear from you again. You really did an outstanding job of enhancing our launch and homepage.
    I'm unclear whether "Sky Effects" is included in the "KPT Effects" filter package, or whether it's still a stand alone plug-in, as I think "Four
    Seasons" was. Hopefully, procreate will reply to that question.
    Does anyone know if there is similar software to "Sky Effects"? I'd like to read reviews and do some comparative shopping. This "atmospheric generator" thing is a must have for me.
    thanks again, mojo
    IP