Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Background

Hi,

I would like to know, how can i change the background of a picture?

Thanx
    IP

Hi,

I would like to know, how can i change the background of a picture?

Thanx
    IP

Not entirely sure of your question... you can open a new image and it will ask you what you want for a background when the pop up window opens for the new image..

or you can select the image you want for a backgroud.. and cut out the picture objects from the second image, then paste them on the first picture.. look in the tutorials.. there are some good ones there.
    IP

Ctrl-F will allow you to fill the base image with whatever graphic you desire. It will also work on a selection.

Enter the PhotoimpactZone!
    IP

PhotoImpact works somewhat differently with eliminating backgrounds to other image editors. If you first want to subtract a background, start by copying and pasting your unretouched image to a New Image with a transparent background and select "Active Image" which will give you a transparent canvas the exact size as your source picture. From this you now paste your image you are editing and now you can eliminate your background with the eraser tool or background eraser tool or use the mask mode if you prefer. If you past the image to this file that you want to be your new background, you can drag it underneath the image you were removing the background from and see actively your new image as you are erasing or working in mask mode.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenCapture.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	16818  
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP