Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Online Booking System

Anyone know of an online booking system for B&B/Self Catering etc that works with Xara XWD 7?

Default Re: Online Booking System

Usually something like that requires a bit of scripting. But there may be some existing software that can handle such a task and which you can plug into or link to from Xara. Try doing a Google search and see what pops up.

Check out the stuff on www.phpjabbers.com Insert it into a placeholder. There's an example here on a site I'm just finishing off at: www.palethorpehouse.co.uk
    "Second class fairway is better than first class rough!"

Thanks Garry for the comment, it appears that Woody has found the ideal solution.

Woody, I like your design and the integration of the booking calendar looks great. I assume you are still working on it as it doesn't appear to be live. Just taken a look at the supplier's web site and the vacation rental package seems ideal for my application as there are multiple flats involved.

Are you going to accept on-line payments at this stage. I'd be interested to hear how you get on. Best wishes with getting it live.

Cheers
    Charles

Hi wOODY,

I have a similar situation for a B&B I am working on.
    I was not clear on how the client amends the booking calendar.
    Once I finish the site and upload it to their ISP, do they have remote access from their own computer to amend the booking caledar, or is this something I have to from within Xara.
    I would appreciate your comments and like the clean look of the palethorpehouse site.
    Thanks John